Tuesday, May 21, 2013

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" TO ALL THE GIRLS WHO PRINT!


Yes, it's true!

We officially became
"Girls Who Print"
on May 21, 2009.

When I organized the group, I thought perhaps 20 people I knew personally might join me and enjoy chatting, gossiping and letting off a little steam from time to time. Well...guess what:

Over 4,200 women and men who love print make GWP their online home, and more people find us every day. Who knew our little group would get so big?!

Happy Birthday to Us!

AND...

Be watching for some awesome news about the SECOND annual
National "Girls Who Print" Day
on September 10.

Now...go eat some cake!!


2 comments:

  1. Congrats Mary Beth!

    I've watched you build this great community from day 1 and I remain totally impressed!

    Wishing you continued success my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Paul - you know I learned about LI communities from YOU!! Your Sales Playbook sets the bar awfully high for the rest of us!

      Thanks for stopping by he bloggie!

      :) mb

      Delete